In line with its learning objectives, the MSc Programme on Environmental Sciences and Engineering is introducing the trainees
- to Earth System Science and Climate Change,
- environmental pollution impacts on environment, human and ecosystem health and the Earth system.
- to modern analytical techniques to quantify environmental pollution, including health relevant and the essential climate variables, covering the full range of laboratory, in-situ and remote sensing methods, ground-based, aircraft or satellite-based.
- to numerical modeling of air pollution and its climate impacts, covering all scales from molecular, local to global.
- to antipollution technologies and
- to notions of Environmental Law, Economics and Management.
Thus, the trainee acquires theoretical knowledge on environmental pollution and its impacts including climate change, develops skills in state-of-the-art analytical an antipollution techniques and observations, data analysis and numerical modeling tools.